Friday 17 January 2014

Digitally Sweet #71 - Polly Poinsettia

Hello and welcome to another week at Digitally Sweet. Gosh this month seems to be flying by!The sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine Stamps. I think I was still in Christmas mode when I picked this image called Polly Poinsettia  but never mind - it just means I'm ahead on this year's cards!


 

 I created this card front as usual in Craft Artist and used a kit from Daisy Trail called Paper Poinsettia.

Last week we had a new DT member Annie join us but I didn't welcome her to the team then as I schedule these posts- otherwise they would never go up at the right time!! So I'd like to give a big welcome to Annie now. Why not pop over and visit her blog where she has lots of great things to see.

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...