Monday 30 April 2018

Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge

 I'm trying to type this post up in between repairing some of hubby's military miniatures (toy soldiers to the uninitiated!) I need to find something better than Araldite! Anyway this one is now laying face down and hopefully his flag will stick. So on to more interesting things like the new challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!
And here's my card:


I have used a stamp from Simon Says Stamp  monthly kit which has been sitting unused for some time, and coloured it with my Zig Clean Color pens and a waterbrush. The sentiment is from HLS Dandelion Wishes.

There's lots more inspiration on the challenge blog from my talented teammates.

7 comments:

  1. Superb CAS card and I love the colour combo.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely Clean and Simple Card Sue. I do hope your soldier survived it's misadventure, lol. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combo and a perfect CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wellies look so good Sue and I love your clean design.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute! I also love the lovely colors that you used. Excellent CAS card.
    BożenA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card Sue. So colourful. That pink is perfect. Love the wellie boot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable Sue! Love that image and you have watercoloured it perfectly. I think I would like to have gumboots like these :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...