Tuesday 24 April 2018

World Book Day

It is my turn to choose the theme for Cardz for Guyz and I chose World Book Day. According to Mr Google it is on April 23rd except for the UK where we seem to do our own thing and have it in March!
I used a set of stamps from Simon says Stamp that were part of a kit a few years ago, They are quite fun to use, but thank goodness for the Misti, and I still managed to get my pile of books floating instead of sitting on the shelf!

Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog to see what my teamies have made!

4 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at your floating books. That sounds like me and getting things straight! I use a T-ruler, line things up on a lined mat - makes no difference, things are crooked. I love your book card and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun subject Sue. I love your card. Don't worry about the books floating a little. Mine float along on a pile of dust! Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this card is amazing and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant design. a super card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...