Thursday 11 October 2018

Fancy Folds

It's my turn to choose the challenge at Cardz for Galz for the next two weeks, and i have gone for Fancy Folds. I wanted to have a go at making a Twisted Gatefold Card that I had seen on Pinterest.


It used up some of my huge pile of 6x6 papers!  Minimal stamping, some fussy cutting and WOS, completed the card.

 

It is not very easy to photograph though which is why you see my fingers holding it shut! I hope you'll be able to join us with your fancy folds.
 






2 comments:

  1. What an unusual fold Sue, love the design. Beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sue and a brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...