Monday 15 October 2018

Golden Wedding Anniversary

One of my friends recently celebrated fifty years of marriage.  This is the card I made for her and also for the challenge at Make My Monday which is Numbers.She really timed her anniversary perfectly!

I heat embossed everything on the card with gold embossing powder and actually finished the pot I bought back in 2007 when I started cardmaking! All the stamps and dies are from Stampin Up. I die cut the numbers twice, once in plain white and stuck them together so they were raised up a bit more. Then added a gold mat.

7 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous - what a beautiful stamp - it reminds me of the "pineapple crochet" my gran used to love doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely perfectly gorgeous 50th anniversary card - I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card looks so stunning, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card Sue. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Sue, so elegant and stylish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card Teamie..
    Love n Hugs,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...