Tuesday 23 October 2018

Into the Woods

The challenge for the next two weeks at Cardz for Guyz is Into the Woods. We want to see anything you might find in the woods on your cards, but they MUST be male orientated. As I have realised my Christmas card stash is seriously not enough I went for the Christmas option.


I sponged white ink on some Kraft card but it just seemed to soak in, some Tim Holtz dies and a small sentiment out of my odds and ends box.

I look forward to seeing your masvuline makes!

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, i like that the white ink has just softened the kraft card, that Stag is magnificent. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous masculine Christmas card Sue. I love using white ink on Kraft card but you do tend to have build the colour up gradually, or use a very wet ink pad. I have the TH. tree die but as yet unused, so I’ll have to rectify that. Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stag and a great design Sue. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sue. I love your cut out snowy background. It's such a nice detail. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sue! I can definitely see the white sponging on the kraft care base. It looks so pretty! Love that tree and that stag with the fawn looking up at his daddy, so precious! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic, Sue! I love the scene you've created for your deer family! That little baby looking up is so heartwarming!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...