Monday 26 November 2018

Non Traditional Colours for Christmas

It's time for the last challenge of the year at Make My Monday and it is to use non-traditional Christmas colours.
I have used pink as that is definitely not a Christmas colour and a new cut and emboss folder. I'm still trying to find out what sandwich to use with the Grand Caliber to get a good cut and good embossing. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I backed it with a piece of pink paper that has holly sprigs on it and sponged over the embossing with pink ink.

I have to say pink Christmas cards don't do it for me!


7 comments:

  1. what an adorable card, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the folder. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. So subtle and pretty Sue. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sue. I love the cut and emboss folder you've used, I haven't come across that one before. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Sue and love the design. Hugs, Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Sue, gorgeous EF, pretty papers and design a really tip top card.
    I have had a Grand Caliber for years and on my second handle which is just about to go but I think that with all machines it is a case of hit and miss and trial and error, what works for one EF doesn't work on another.
    To be honest I wish I had bought a new handle rather than a new Cut'n'Boss machine, which has been nothing but trouble.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Love the delicate shade of pink you have used. And the embossing looks really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...