Thursday 31 January 2019

Little Hearts!

I've cut it fine this week to make my DT card for Cardz for Galz. I normally like to have them made a few weeks in front if I can, bur having had some sort of bug, followed by two migraines, then a week full of appointments I've only just made it! And to be honest I had no idea what I was going to do, but inspiration came just as I was going to sleep last night. Fortunately I hadn't forgotten what it was when I woke up!

Earlier in the week I had pulled out a lot of Hearts and Valentine themed embellishments which were on my desk waiting for me to be inspired. The challenge being "Hearts Red, Pink and White". I've followed the sketch at Less is More and I have to say that I'm rather please with my quick five minute card ! I'm also going to enter this into the challenge at Use Your Stuff where they are looking for enamel dots.

6 comments:

  1. And you should be rather proud of your LIM make - super take on the sketch, Sue

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant CAS card Sue and love the design. Why do you get ideas when you are going to bed?!!! Have a lovely weekend, Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the LIM, Sue, a very clever design. Brilliant card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better hun. I think this is lovely. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope that you are feeling better Sue, it sounded like a rough week! Your card idea sure came to you and it is fabulous! I've been this sketch around and people have done great things with it including you! I love it and I love that you used what you had. Well done you! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple yet so very pretty! Love the sprinkle of stars! Thanks for playing w/ us at "Use Your Stuff"! - Doreen DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...