Thursday 3 January 2019

New Year, New Stash!

I really didn't think I was going to manage a card for this week's Cardz for Galz challenge but managed to squeeze long enough in my craft room to make a couple of cards.

The challenge is to use something new from your stash and I received the last of my purchases from Happy Little Stamper before the shop closed. The set I have used is called Mix Mash. I stamped various circles in pinks and lilacs with a bit of aquamarine thrown in the mix. A very easy one layer card! Hope to see you joining in with the challenge; if you need more inspiration pop over and see what the rest of team have made.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful one layer card, Sue, I love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design Sue. A brilliant idea with paper circles. Thank you for all your messages you have left on my blog. Have a happy 2019. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and lovely colours, super one layer card.
    My challenge this year is to use up a lot of old stash.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...