Thursday 4 April 2019

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

Welcome to the April Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.

 http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/
As always it is Anything Goes with an optional twist.  I have made a one layer card. I always used to find these daunting but I seem to make quite a few these days.

I used a 5 x 7 card blank which is textured and quite thick, in fact so thick that there was no bleed through from the copic pen. The holly garland is from Penny Black, but not sure whether this can be classed as nature or not. The sentiment is from Uniko, stamped and clear embossed. The holly is coloured with a green copic and the berries are Nuvo Crystal drops.

Don't forget to check out all the inspiration from the DT and look forward to seeing your creations. It's never too early to start on those Christmas cards.

6 comments:

  1. A really great one too, says every thing and lovely Christmas image, what more do you need.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty, CAS design Sue and I think your lovely garland is definitely from nature imho lol! Love that deckle edge to the card too.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful in its simplicity and it is nature
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course holly is nature, Susan. And lovely holly it is with the bright red berries. I just ordered red Nuvo to do this myself. I love the deckled edge of your card. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue, I love this card!!!! Love that textured card base, it looks really thick. I love that image of the holly too. Perfect for a nature Christmas card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card, Sue. I like a holly garland
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...