Tuesday 9 April 2019

Fun and Games!

Welcome to the new challenge at Cardz for Guyz. Remember we are looking for cards for the men and boys in our life! Just lately we have had quite a few entries that are not following the challenge rules.

This time we would like your cards to depict Fun and Games. Although I make quite a lot of masculine cards most of my stamps for games are football orientated and Iwanted to do something different. After a rummage through some old stash I found some old toppers, which I think must have come with a magazine as I can't imagine they are something I would have bought.

I opted for the dartboard one and found some paper with arrows on that sort of looked like darts! Mounted it all on Cajun Craze card which was a perfect match and added some gold stickles in the corners.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's makes.

3 comments:

  1. That backing paper is perfect with this image. It would be brilliant for my dad. He still plays darts with the kids in the garage. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great card Sue, nice change from football and a really super background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a successful rummage, Sue! It's a cool dart board and it works perfectly for the brief to inspire us. Just wish I had ... hmmm, must have a think! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...