Thursday 11 April 2019

Pretty Papers.

It's Thursday and time for the next challenge at Cardz for Galz. The title is Pretty Papers and we want to see 2 or more papers on your card.. Now I have to confess I didn't read the challenge properly and made my card with just one pretty paper. It was only when I came to post it that I realised I should have used two.


 Anyway a quick search through the rest of the paper pack and I found a complementary one which I was able to add.

Do try and join in with us and visit the challenge blog for more inspiration and there's also a DT call !

4 comments:

  1. I think it's so pretty. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely creation, lovely papers and a super image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have misinterpreted design team challenges wrong at times as well Sue, nice save as your card is beautiful with those two pretty papers! I love, love, love that beautiful flower! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...