Monday 24 June 2019

Bam!

It's time for a new challenge at Make My Monday and the theme is "Something beginning with B" I'd just got a new set of stamps and dies from Uniko and was itching to use them so my card has veered away from the obvious butterflies, bees, birds etc.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and lots of bright colours.  Apart from the card blank, everything else was out of the snippets drawer so I'm hopping over to the Playground as well to see what's going on there! Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have made.

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I think I need this set, thanks for sharing Sue. hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB make, great colours too Sue

    Happy Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an explosive way to congratulate someone on a job well done! Love it, Sue!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love the stamp and the use of what I call comic book colours, which are perfect for this image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooer, I think I need these stamps and dies - absolutely perfect for cards for boys! The problem is, some of the boys have two brothers so I can't really send them all the same cards, sigh.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. It's so colourful and definitely to the point. I may need that stamps set. You're a bad influence. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...