Thursday 20 June 2019

My Favourite Colour Combo

This is the new challenge at Cardz for Galz.I actually don't have a favourite colour combo as it all depends on my mood, time of year, what I'm making etc. Eventually I decided to go with a piece of paper that was on my desk and use that as my colour combo, navy and lilac.

The paper was from a kit from Simon says Stamp a couple of years ago, so I went rummaging and found the stamp set that went with it, unused of course! I stamped the flower and leaves and fussy cut them. The flower gem is from my stash and the sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Hope to see you join in with your colour combo.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card Navy is one of my favourite go to colours and it goes so well with lilac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same Sue, can not say what my real favourite colour as I love lots of different combinations when I visit blogs.
    Love the flower stamp and your fussy cutting and the design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very pretty, I like the colors you used here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design, Sue. I'm the same as you, my favourite colour combination depends on my mood and who I'm making the card for etc. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sue, I love the combo! haha...I have a few of those stamp sets and kits that I never seem to use LOL, hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Sue. I'd be hard pressed to choose one set of colours too. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...