Thursday 13 June 2019

I'm Back!

Have you missed me? It seems an absolute age since I blogged anything. Actually it is a while as the last two posts were scheduled ones.

It took a while for my hand to be usable and still hurts if I use it too much. It did have quite a good rest though while we enjoyed another cruise, this time to the Norwegian fjords.  We had a great time with good food and some spectacular scenery. The downside was that we both came home with a dreadful cold/cough virus that hunfg around for a good two weeks.

Here's just a few photos.

First port of call was Kristiansand which had a very upmarket Macdonalds.

 We visited the cathedral where we were just in time for a free organ recital that is put on every time a cruise ship is in port.
 A welcoming moose!
 Sunset as we went on our way to Oslo.
We were really lucky with the weather in Osl, who would have expected it to be 24 degrees! A little wander around and some shopping.



I'll put some more photos in my next post - dont want to send you all to sleep!


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time on the cruise, seeing lots of sights. Thanks for sharing the photos. My hubby and I went on a Norwegian fjords cruise last month, although the temperature for us didn't get above 10 degrees and we had snow! Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. Hope you both feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and love the beautiful sunset. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Sue! I did miss you! I'm glad your hand is better and that you two enjoyed a wonderful cruise to the Norwegian fjords, but I'm sorry you came home sick. The pictures you shared were amazing! Thank you for sharing! I'm looking forward to more and I hope you continue to feel better!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, gorgeous photos, i have never been but my son and his GF went last year and really loved it! hugs XoX Alli C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home though sorry to read you brought germs home as an unwanted souvenie, lovely pix TFS. Looking forward to your next post now

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Sue. Your photos are amazing. I hope your hand is much better and you both recover from the yucky virus you picked up asap. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...