Tuesday 30 July 2019

Music

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Cardz for Guyz, where we would like to see your cards with anything musical.

After looking through my stamps and not getting any inspiration I decided to have a look at my Cameo files.

I found the musical frameand decided to use that as my basis. Then I had to decide what to put in the middle. Because the frame is quite large I used a 7 x 7 card and anu suitable stamps seemed a bit lost, so I went back to the Cameo. Sticking all those letters on took an age! I would have liked them a little smaller but the Cameo wasn't playing nice if I reduced them.

Don't forget to check out the makes from the rest of the DT and please come and join in.

3 comments:

  1. Great man card Sue. They are so difficult to make for. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Sue! It is so fun and the sentiment is so true. Could you have done a print of the sentiment with your Cameo? I can imagine how long it took to glue down all those letters. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...