Friday 4 October 2019

Twinkle! Twinkle!

I hope you are all getting ahead with your Christmas cards, if not then here's your chance to get started. This month's Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge starts today.


 

I went with the option of Twinkle for my card. 

I cut the die, which is from The Works, out of red glitter paper and backed it with silver glitter card. So lots of twinkle there. It didn't look right just added to a white card blank, or red,or black or Kraft, so found some Christmassy paper which looked better, but I still dont really like it. It's definitely not how it looked in my head!
There's some fab makes from my teamies so do hop over to the challenge blog to check them out and join in with us.
 

7 comments:

  1. It is a lovely die and the backing card looks super against the red and the DP is also very nice.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a wonderful card but I totally understand "the doesn't look like what is in my head thing"
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally disagree with you Sue. I’m with Kathleen The design paper is perfect for the silver and red glitter. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a lovely card Sue, the DP looks fine to me! I've been dithering over that die for a while now but do I need any more Christmas dies !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful die, Sue and I bet the glitter looks even more lovely IRL. The DP is perfect in the background.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the starburst-y look of the background paper, Sue. And the die cut is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally disagree with you, myself. Your paper and color combination looks great. A fantastic project
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...