Tuesday 4 February 2020

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

Welcome back to the second Christmas challenge of this year at Happy Little Stampers.


 
 As always it is Anything Goes but with the option of Christmas wings. My original intention was to do something with an angel on, but then realised I didn't actually have any angel stamps, or indeed anything else. So what other choice did I have but to go with ever popular Christmas robins!


I found some decoupage robins, some robin patterned paper, some Christmassy ribbon and peel off greetings, and ended up with three cards.




If I can keep this up throughout the year my Christmas card target will be easy! Please check out the challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT have made and join us to get a head start this year on those cards.

3 comments:

  1. Robins are my favourite. They make me think of my grandmother. She had a great big fat plastic one on her bird table. I inherited her bird feeding station and when we get a Robin we say it's Mamma checking up on us. They are lovely cards. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your robin cards are lovely, Sue and the decoupage work is beautiful!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The robin images are lovely, Sue, and you designed great cards around them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...