Monday 3 February 2020

I Heart You

Welcome back to the new challenge at Make My Monday. Wei has chosen I Heart You as the topic - just in time for Valentine's Day.

I tried out something new for this. A friend of mine did a papercutting workshop before Christmas and had made some lovely cards as a result. I decide to have a go and bought a template from Lucy Dorothy.
This is the finished card. It took a while to cut but it was quite enjoyable doing something different.

I hope you'll be able to join in with your heart cards.

5 comments:

  1. You made a fabulous job of this Sue. You must have a lot of patience. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Sue, you must have amazing patience!! A gorgeous tree and a lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, Sue. I've never tried papercutting before, but you've done an amazing job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just beautiful Sue! I love that heart shaped tree with the birds in it. You cut all that by hand?! Wow, great job! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, You do such beautiful work. Your card is so detailed and a perfect way to say "I heart you!" The love of your cut work shines through.

    Janeen
    Your Make My Monday Design Team Pal
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...