Tuesday 14 April 2020

A Rainbow of Octopus!!

Well here we are half way through April so it's time for another challenge at Perfectly CAS, where we challenge you to only use one third of your card.

 
This month we want you to use masking.I decided to make an octopus card. You will see from my sidebar that I support Octopus for a Preemie UK. I am the local coordinator and it's my job to check all the octopus my local makers produce to ensure they are suitable. Every so often to encourage them I do a small monthly draw and alwayd put an octopus themed card in with the little prize. The stamp I usually use for these is from Lawn Fawn and as it was sitting on my desk, decided to use it for this challenge.

As rainbows are currently appearing everywhere as a symbol of hope while we battle this pandemic, I made a rainbow of octopus.I think I could have spaced them a bit better though.

Why don't you join in and see what you can create using only one third of your card?
I’m also sharing this with Sir Stampalot -Over the Rainbow Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant creation Sue, great images and love the 'bubble' backing strip. A super CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! A gorgeous rainbow of octopuses - such a happy card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these little guys! I love the rainbow colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have set a high bar for us, Sue! This lineup of rainbow octopi are the BEST!!! Take care and stay safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun Sue, a fabulous display of rainbow coloured Octopus, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea Sue and I love your card. Thank you for joining us in our 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fun octopus rainbow card Sue!! Brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...