Saturday 25 April 2020

April Rudolph Day

These Rudolph Days seem to come round faster and faster! I hope you're all keeping safe and well.
This month I have done some upcycling as I wasn't feeling very creative!


 I thought the scene on this bought card was too pretty to through away, so I cut it down and added some gold ribbon. Very easy peasy!

 I seem to have less crafting time than I normally do and I think that is down to hubby making me go for a state- sanctioned walk every day and constantly finding things for me to do, like building Ikea bookcases for him! I had expected my son to build them but social distancing put a stop to that and I've now got the bruises to prove it!


3 comments:

  1. It's a pretty scene. I can see why you wanted to re-use it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue. Your card looks great. it is to pretty of a scene to throw away!

    I had a giggle about your husband planning things for you to do,
    Mine is the same and seems quite puzzled as to why I would want to do anything else. When he announces at breakfast that he has planned to clean the garage, what he really means is for me to be dressed and ready within 30 minutes so WE can clean the garage. ahahahahahahahaha

    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scene on this card Sue, the image was perfect for recycling. Thank you for joining in Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

    Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...