Saturday 25 April 2020

Add a Bow!

This week's challenge at Allsorts is to use a bow. I have taken a leaf out of Darnell's book and been trying to use up some of the things in my bits /UFO box.where I foud this previously stamped aperture. I trimmed it down and added a stitched border die round the edge, then cut a smaller circle for the sentiment.
I then looked in my very messy ribbon box as I was fairly sure I had a pre-tied green bow in there. It turned out to be just knotted so didn't think that would qualify as a bow. Instead I found this snippet of green checked ribbon which was just big enough to get a bow out of. I made a card blank out of Watermelon Wonder cardstock as it looked a bit insipid on a white one.I'm also going to share this at the Playground as apart from the base the whole thing consists of snippets.

8 comments:

  1. We are all going to have very tidy desks and lots of lovely cards when this is all over. I'm trying to use my unfinished bits too. Your's looks lovely. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design and a gorgeous wreath.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card with the floral stamping!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge for our "add a bow" theme!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty and feminine creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Bows' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks lovely and a great design, especially as you used your UFO! Well done on making the bow too! Thanks so much for joining in with my add a bow challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job finishing the design of that pretty floral aperture panel, Sue! And good job using up your UFO bits! Doesn't it feel great to either use or recycle things and be done with them?! Thank you for the shoutout! Please take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sue, a really lovely design. I love the floral framed aperture. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card Sue - love the wreath around the aperture - and the dear little bow is a perfect finishing touch!

    Hugs - and hope you and Roy are safe and well.

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...