Monday 5 October 2020

Chinese Lanterns

I am pleased to say that my back is feeling much better after a visit to the chiropractor this morning, not totally back to normal but at least I’m not in excruciating pain! 

I’m still steering clear of the crafting table though for the time being. I need to be able to participate in the online painting class I’m doing on Friday afternoons.

I made this card a while ago but the colours and Chinese lanterns fit in with the theme over at Stamping Sensations.


The background was one I made when I was having a play with alcohol inks. The Chinese Lantern Stamp is from Lavinia Stamps. I have some in the garden which were very lush and green, masses of leaves but there are only three lanterns, very disappointing. I think it put all its energy into the leaves rather than flowers and fruit. It will be moved this autumn!
Edited: thanks to Brenda I’m also sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque.


7 comments:

  1. The autumnal colour in your background. Great card. THanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely background for your beautiful card, Sue. Glad to hear that you have got some relief from your back pain. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background Sue and a great image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sue, love the background and the Lavinia stamp looks fab on it. Take care, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super background for the lovely Lavinia Chinese Lanterns, many thanks for joining in with our 'Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    You card with fit our A/G theme at: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/ new challenge with a great prize.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sue, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card. LOVE everything about it.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...