Sunday 4 October 2020

Pretty in pink

This is my second post as GDT at Lasting Memories. Challenge ~518 is for Breast Cancer Awareness so we are looking for layouts that are monochromatic pink. I used a photo taken at my wedding of my husband's two great-nieces.

 
 
I found this very pretty paper in the DCWV stack Garden Party. The rose is raised and shiny IRL. The butterflies are also from the same stack.

The weather here for the last two days has been very wet, perfect crafting weather. Typically though I haven’t been able to make the most of it. On Friday I managed to pull a muscle in my back when I took something off a kitchen shelf. I didn’t think much of it at the time but by yesterday was in agony and spent most of the day lying down. Of course it didn’t start to hurt till the chiropractor had closed for the weekend! Today it’s only really comfortable sitting leaning back in a chair or lying down. Not very easy to craft like that!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Sue, so pretty and feminine.

    Sorry to hear about your back. Wishing you a speedy recovery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your back Sue. Isn't it always the same, when you need help for a doctor, dentist or a chiropractor, they are off for the weekend!! Hope you will be running around soon! Take care and rest all you can. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and love the papers and a really lovely photo.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...