Monday 28 September 2020

OLC Christmas

This has to be one of the simplest cards I've ever made!  I used a very old long slim card blank from my stash. I still have quite a lot from my very early crafting days! They are all coloured and pearlescent, so never quite know what to do with them, hence the reason they are still at the bottom of my card blank box.

 
 
I stamped the image, another magazine freebie from last year,  in black archival ink so that it would dry.  I'm sharing with Cardz for Galz for their one layer challenge.

5 comments:

  1. We didn't call them slim line cards back in the day, but we sure made them. lol I love how this came out Sue and love how easy it was to make! How fun to have these blanks in your stash, I guess since hey are pearlescent, you will need to do more Christmas cards with them. lol Love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I like the CAS look. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 galz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant CAS card Sue and I have some skinny cards like this one. Very awkward to use. I did cut some of them in half and used them as toppers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab CAS creation hun. I'm sure I've got some of these cards blanks hiding somewhere!

    Thank you for sharing with us over at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this fortnight
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...