Tuesday 12 May 2020

Our Frontline workers.

During this strange period of lockdown I have done one or two different things to cardmaking.One was a series of crocheted Frontline Bears designed by Yarn it Darn it.  The first was in scrubs and went to a health care worker who is in my Octopus for a Preemie group.

The second one was for my postlady who is always cheerful and helpful. She was so pleased with it too.

The day after I gave it to her she came round especially to thank me again and said that all her co-workers were jealous - would I like to make another 50! I declined but made another one just for the delivery office.

4 comments:

  1. These are cute Sue. My mum has been making the nurse one for our local hospital. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brillant Sue, they are all fabulous and a super idea. Gosh I did laugh at the post lady's request, well you could have waved your magic wand!!!???

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue, these are brilliant and so thoughtful!!! You are a very talented crocheter. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - these are superb. How creative of you. No wonder you were requested to make more! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...