Thursday 14 May 2020

Perfectly Cas - Animals

It's the middle of May and time for a new challenge at Perfectly CAS, where we challenge you to create a cas card using only one third of your card.


 

This month we want to see animals on your card. I found an ols Woodware stamp set to use as I'm rather fond of this cat! I said it was old didn't I? Well so old that the back paw and tail split off from the rest of the stamp! Fortunately it was a clean break so I managed to stamp it without the break showing.

He's coloured with Copics. I've kept the stamp as it is useable and there are others in the set that I still haven't used.  Do check in at the challenge blog to see what other animals have been used.

4 comments:

  1. I can see why he is a well-loved stamp, Sue! I've had a couple of my old faves split, too. Guess we should have been using moisturizer on them, lol! Great coloring and CASlicious design! Take care and continue to keep safe. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you managed to salvage the stamp. It's a lovely image and a fun card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you managed to save your stamp ...... your card is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...