Monday 4 May 2020

Folksy Ornament

It's time for the May Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  Hopefully we'll all be out of lockdown by then, and it will be a distant memory. Meanwhile keep safe and keep crafting.


 

I have chosen to use the optional twist and also a NBUS stamp that was a magazine freebie a long time ago! 

Using the Misti I coloured the different parts of the stamp with markers, stamping each colour separately. Once I'd got the image inked enough I cut it out with a Penny Black frame, then mounted it on card matching the markers. Do visit the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team have made.

Edited: Thank you Darnell for your suggestion, I’m going to add it to the NBUS gallery.

6 comments:

  1. A really super card, great image and design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sue. Lovely design and I love the beautiful die cut frame. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great way to color these pretty folksy ornaments, Sue, and I love the design with the perfect border! I'd love to see it shared in the NBUS gallery! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty, festive card, Sue. It has a lovely country feel to it and at first I thought it was embroidered!
    Hope you are staying safe.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is beautiful, I do the folksy vibe to the design
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  6. It almost looks like the ornaments were embroidered, Sue. What a great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...