Monday 29 June 2020

Poppies

I have previously tried no line colouring with no success at all.But never one to be beaten if I can help it had another attempt. This time I used a Penny Black stamp and Ink on 3 Fade Out ink pad. The watercolours I used were Gansai Tamba, which has some lovely colours but they don't relate to any of the standard watercolour shades.

After painting and trimming it looked completely wrong mounted on a mat so instead used it in a trifold aperture card which framed it nicely even though I lost a bit of the image. This is now winging its way to a bloggy friend. Seize the Birthday are looking for watercolour so I'm sharing there.
.

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous image Sue, gorgeous shades of red and I am not a water coloured, yours is brilliant. Looks great in the frame.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to push on and not give up. Your card came out lovely! I think the way you framed it in was a happy accident. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sue, I do love poppies. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet been brave enough to no line watercolor Sue, you however did an amazing job with these poppies! They look amazing and made a beautiful card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...