Friday 26 June 2020

June Rudolph Day

Well it’s certainly not Christmas weather here - absolutely scorching - and unfortunately bringing out all the idiots, as could be seen on Bournemouth beach yesterday. I’ll stop the rant now as it is making me so angry and get on to nicer things like card making.

I fished this ATC out of my bits box. It was made 3 years ago for the HLS retreat (3years ago? Really?)


I mounted it onto some pretty snowflake paper and added some red sequins. Another quick card for the Rudolph Day Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and cute image Sue. Thank you for taking part in this months Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Sue xx

    I hear your anger re Bournemouth Beach Sue, makes you wonder what we've been doing for the last 3 or so months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card, great image, colours and design. Gosh Sue, you and me both, I really just don't understand the mentality of them, brain dead I think.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and a lovely card, Sue. Loving the colours ytou chose!

    Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo what a sweetie & i do have a soft spot for PB's, thanks for joining us at June's Rudolph Days Challenge, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...