Tuesday 21 July 2020

OLC Christmas in July

The challenge at Less is More is for a one layer card. This phrase used to be one of dread but not any more. I actually like making one layer cards! The theme is Christmas in July so I had lots of stamps to choose from. Every year I buy some more even though I haven't used all the ones I've got. This year I am determined to be strong!



This one was a freebie last year. I coloured him with pencils and added some sparkle with a Nuvo glitter pen. As the stamp is  NBUS I'm going to share at the NBUS challenge as well.

6 comments:

  1. A brilliant creation, great image and super CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delightful Sue, cracking OLC!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamp I think Blogger just ate my comment. How rude and I hope he had indigestion afterwards. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sue. That stamp is terrific and you've coloured him beautifully. I'm glad you're happy with one layer, they're not too bad are they? Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring technique, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful CAS card. Great stamp and beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...