Sunday 25 October 2020

Spooky monsters

This is my last post as GDT on the Lasting Memories challenge site. I have really enjoyed making these layouts. This week the challenge is Monsters. Did you know that October 25th was originally called Frankenstein Friday? I certainly didn't!
 
 
This is an old photo of my two grandsons dressed up for Halloween. I printed the monsters out from a 
Craft Artist digi kit then fussy cut them out. I don’t think they’ll be doing any partying this year as Covid numbers are still rising here. 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. A fun memory page for you to treasure. Not too bad here in Suffolk. We are low in the medium listing but I still am unsure of going out where lots of people will be. So cancelled the craft fairs I had booked. Take care and stay safe, hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot of layouts done with your GDT Sue and I hope you don't stop making them as I have enjoyed them very much. I love this cute one, the papers are perfect and a few embellishments, but it is the cute photo's that really steal the show on this one! You are definitely a natural at doing layouts! Something I need to get back into myself! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...