Thursday 17 December 2020

Geometric Snippets

I recently bought the geometric builder die from Simon Says Stamp, which I thought would be good for using up snippets and for masculine card. For my first play with it I selected four different coloured scraps of card and cut the die four times.

The came the fun bit, playing around making different patterns with the shapes. When I was happy I stuck them to a square of black card before adding to a white card blank. No sentiment yet till I decide who is going to get it. Obviously this is going over to the Playground. Rumour has it that Sarn is up to mischief over there! And as it was the die's first outing I can join in at the NBUS challenge.

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting much recently or indeed posting either. This is partly due to Christmas preparations, but also because I am having trouble with my wrists, possible tendonitis . I have an appointment with the Doctor on Monday, but I'm not sure how she is going to decide what is wrong with them as it is a telephone appointment!

6 comments:

  1. What a striking card, Sue. Great use of snippets too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant design Sue and a great idea for all the boxes of scraps we keep!! I also haven't been blogging every day. I have had a couple of phone conservations with doctors lately. I had a copy of a letter that one had sent, to me, to my GP and to the consultant. A paragraph that he had written, which was supposed to be what I said. In fact it was a complete lie!! I was so angry. When I saw the consultant, he had the letter on his desk. So I pointed out the paragraph and told him it was a complete lie and I proved it. So make a note what you say and if a letter is sent to you, read through and make sure it is right.!!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely bright and beautiful colours and a great use of the die, great design.
    Know what you mean about telephone appointments, pretty useless.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOI? Up to mischief in the Playground? Why yes, yes I am!!!!! Lovely graphic sort of card . . . Perfect for using up snippets.

    Hope you enjoy the Snippets Playground Christmas party . . . We're going to have so much fun! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say good luck with Doc's tel appt . . . Hope he has x-ray specs! Xxx
    Hope he can help make u feel better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a puzzler, this looks like a fun die to have, Sue! I love the design you came up with and I think this one could do with a Christmas sediment because that lower right section reminds me of mod Santa's belt! I'm sorry to hear that your wrists are bothering you and I hope you are able to get some answers and relief soon, even over video. And thank you for the beautiful CASlicious Christmas card which came today! I love the holiday greenery in the corner, along with a schparkly red branch! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...