Monday 4 January 2021

HLS Christmas January

Welcome back to the HLS Christmas challenge .I hope you'll join in with us this year. It's always good to get a headstart on those Christmas cards, even if you are just getting over the " festivities "!

As usual the challenge is Anything Goes with an optional twist if you want to use it. This month it is Stockings.

I used an old but unused embossing folder (Sheena Douglas I think) which I sponged over with Peeled Paint distress ink. The stockings are from a SU bundle of stamps and matching dies from a couple of years ago, and the tag is from my stash.

Do head over to the challenge blog to see what my fellow DT members have made this month.

7 comments:

  1. A great card Sue. Can't get into making Christmas cards yet. Too soon for me. Stay safe. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super background and love the Christmas stocking, super creation.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you colored your outer edges of your card to highlight your stockings
    great card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and festive card Sue! I love the embossing folder you have used on this Christmas card, it frames out those beautiful stockings perfectly. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Sue and it is good to see you again! I love the beautiful embossed frame and how the inking has highlighted the image. Such pretty stockings too!
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a BRILLIANT card Sue. I wish to THANK YOU for reminding me that I have a similar (if not the same) embossing folder, which I REALLY wanted at the time and have NEVER used! You've made me want to get it out and make something with it, so thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete























  7. Thanks for the warm welcome xx
    Fabulous make hun, love that folder
    Stay safe
    xx

















    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...