Sunday 28 February 2021

HLS Watercolour Hare

It's time for the March challenge at Happy Little Stampers. There are no optional twists this year and I'm finding it really hard to think of what to do.


 This is my second attempt. The first went in the bin! I started by making a Brusho background in blues and yellow. When it was dry I stamped the Pink Ink Hare in Versafine Clair Nocturne and added some extra colour to his ears. I still wasn't happy with it so used some of the smaller stamps from the set to fill in the background.

I added a blue mat and called it finished.  Do pop over to the challenge blog and see what my fellow team mates have come up with.

7 comments:

  1. My bin is one of the things I use most in my craft room, A really great image along with a really super background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your background turned out Sue! It's fun, artsy and I love the colors you chose. Your bunny is so dear, loving that stamp. I like how you used stamps in the set to fill in the background too, it makes for a nice background. Love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this stamp and just love it. there are so many things you can di with it. Love your design with the background colours. A great card Sue. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't speak to your first attempt, but this second go is terrific! Love the background with the line images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's come out so well! I would have never dared to make the background before stamping my focal, but this makes it very tempting! I love the colors you've chosen as well. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sue. Love the colourful background. Well done for persevering.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...