Thursday 4 March 2021

HLS Christmas Angel

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge for March. 

 

 

The optional twist of angels is really easy or at least that's what I thought until I realised I didn't possess a single image of an angel. Not to be beaten I searched for some digi stamps and certainly found some but none I liked. Next stop the Silhouette store where I found just what I wanted.

I cut the angel out from some gold shimmer card and used the same card as a mat. The white mat is cut with a Penny Black die. I added a strip of gold printed vellum with the first two lines of Silent Night under the angel.

There's lots more inspiration if you need it on the challenge blog


6 comments:

  1. A really lovely image and a great background, lovely creation.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sue. The angel is lovely and I love the delicate patterned edge on the white mat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Sue. I love the angel and love that you cut her out in shimmer paper. The vellum with the few lines of Silent Night on it is perfect-love that detail! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, elegant festive card, Sue. Love your silhouetted angel and such a great touch to have the music he is playing.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty with the angel and the beautiful vellum panel of musical notes! Elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous angel you found on Silhouette. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...