Sunday 7 March 2021

Painting Collage

I haven't been doing much crafting for the last few weeks other than DT work and my online Zoom art class, as I have been feeling rather unwell, very stiff, achy and tired. Last week I decidd enough was enough and got on to the GP who ordered a blood test ehich I had Friday morning. Friday afternoon I got a call with the results and a prescripton. I have been diagnosed with Polymyalgia Rheumatica, and I have to admit I had never heard of it. Anyway I'm now on steroids for at least a year and after only one dose I found it easier to turn over and get out of bed this morning!

Anyway to make up for my lack of cards I thought I'd show you some of the artwork I've done at the Zoom classes.


Hopefully once the meds have really kicked in I'll be back to cardmaking!


6 comments:

  1. So very sorry to hear that you have not been well, hope the tablet are a great help. The art work is really super, looks very classy. Hope the tablets works.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear the news that you've been suffering, Sue, but thank goodness you sought help and were able to not only get a diagnosis, but that there are medicines to help you. I'm glad you are already feeling better and I hope that continues each day. Thank you for sharing your artwork! You are so talented! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look that up myself Sue! I'm sorry to hear this news, but so happy that the meds are working for you and that you feel better. I read that once on the meds, most people felt better in a day or two-you certainly are proving that and I am so happy for that for you! Glad you didn't wait any longer to get help from the doctor. Wow, wow, wow! Your artwork is amazing Sue!!! You are definitely one talented lady! I love all but the fish are amazing looking. Well done, keep it up with that talent! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are poorly Sue. They were quick with getting you on medication.
    Your artwork is amazing!! Love it. Take care. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hunnie, I'm so sorry you're not well. Fingers crossed you will be back creafting in no time
    I am loving your artwork, the fish are amazing!!

    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness me Sue . . . sorry to hear this, but glad the meds are making you more comfortable.

    Your artwork is amazing . . .

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...