Sunday 14 March 2021

Perfectly Cas

It's time for aa new challenge at Perfectly Cas and this month we have a reallly easy theme for you - Birthday!

 
 
I decided to use the middle third of the card and stamped a row of cactus plants around the sentiment. I used the Misti, which meant I could stamp all the images at once.The stamp is an HLS one.
 
I added two score lines above and below the images to add a bit of definition, then coloured them with Polychromos pencils.
I look forward to seeing all your cas cards and if you need more inspiration pop over to the challenge blog.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a fabulous design Sue! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sue - love cactus plants and a row of these succulents sat on my window ledge would make me happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Sue, you have just reminded me that I have a NBUS set of Cacti stamps I need to use. lol Love your CAS card, it is framed out nicely with the two score lines. Love your coloring too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make, I love those score lines, they make the image really pop!
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea with the score lines and keeping the stamping just in the middle. Really defines those fun images. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful joyful card full of spring in colors and shape
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I LOVE this CAS card Sue. Thanks for visiting my blog today!
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nearly missed this one Sue. A very pretty CAS card and love the images. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. Perfectly CAS and beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...