Thursday 22 April 2021

A Wheelie Nice Card!


It was my youngest son's birthday last month and he is a keen mountain biker so his card had to reflect that. I found a cut file on Silhouette which I used. I cut it out twice, once in blue and once in black so that I could make it look sort of like his bike.

It looked a bit naked just on a white background so before I glued it down I added mud splatters using SU's Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. For once he was suitably impressed!  I'm sharing this over at Cardz for Guys who are looking for wheels and the Playground as snippets were used.

8 comments:

  1. Great card, Sue. The mud splatters are a perfect finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Sue and not surprised he loved it!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card for your Son, great image and a great idea to do it twice for the colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the addition of the "mud"!! Thanks for playing along with our "wheels" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! We are so glad you joined the fun and shared your creation with us...you rocked our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like your mud splutters and that is a great bike die cut. Hug Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome image. I love the splattered background and the bike is cool. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Sue and the mud splatters are a brilliant touch!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - the mud splatters finish it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...