Sunday 25 April 2021

Rudolph Day April

Rudolph Day is here again! I’m sure it comes round faster each month!  I was going through some of my old magazines and came across a Joanna Sheen one with Thomas Kinkade images, so decided it was time to use at least one of them.
 
My design is very loosely based on one in the magazine. The image is decoupaged and fits inside the embossed frame that also came with the magazine. I mounted this onto some very old Kanban card and placed it at a jaunty angle. Some sequins and a peel off sentiment finished the card. I’m afraid I’m a bit behind with commenting. I bought a new iPad and list access to Bloglovin for a couple of days until I managed to get it sorted.

7 comments:

  1. A lovely image Sue - and the embossed frame looks fab! Great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sue. Great decoupage on the lovely image. Hope you get your I-pad sorted out. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Thomas Kinkade and this card is gorgeous Sue. Thanks for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the jaunty angle. It kind of draws you in to have another look. The colour of the surround blends in so well too. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thomas Kincaid image are always so nice!
    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo what an absolute stunner and thanks for joining us at Rudolph's Day's Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...