Friday 4 June 2021

HLS Christmas June

Welcome to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge. As I said in my previous post this will be my last  DT card for the challenge.

 

Normally I would have gone with the  optional twist but I couldn't find anything in my stash with tinsel. So instead I used a new Simon Says stamp and die set and a new Paper Rose die for the sentiment.


The sentiment and red layer are red glitter paper, and red stickles were added to the baubles.
There's a whole heap of lovely inspiration on the challenge blog.I’m also sharing at NBUS challenge.

5 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Sue and love the tree, it's stunning. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stylish festive design Sue! Love wintry scene you created and it is perfect for the slimline shape.
    I hope treatment is helping for your condition, Sue and everything improves for you.
    Take care,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, Sue! I love the dark navy and dark red with the white of this very modern design! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really mmmmm can't think of the word....elegant I'm thinking but that doesn't sound right.
    Anyhoos, I love it lol
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb festive make. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...