Sunday 6 June 2021

HLS Stencil June

And now it's time for the fourth Happy Little Stampers challenge for June - Stencils. As I'm sure you will have realised by now this is my last DT card for the challenge. It is as ever Anything Goes.

 

I used a Clarity stencil which is definitely one of my many NBUS items. I sponged over it with Distress Inks. I added two bees from a freebie set of stamps. 

The sentiment is stamped on a strip of inked card that was trimmed off the stencilled piece. Lots of inspiration on the challenge blog so do head over there and have a look.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stencilled card the stencil is really pretty and I love your little bumble bees.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination of colours for your stencilled background! And a very pretty card. Hope to still see you in blogland, take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super creation, love the background and a really great stencil, great colours and design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue

    I really love this card .. .. your stencil work is brilliant.

    Love the finished look and the colours you have worked with and those little bees are the perfect finishing touch.

    I hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make hun, love the colours of ink you have used to stencil with
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...