Monday 14 June 2021

Perfectly CAS June

The middle of the month means its time for a new challenge over at Perfectly Cas.This is my last card for it as a design team member, as explained in my HLS posts.

This month we want you to use just one corner and remember that you must only use one third of the card as well to keep it Perfectly Cas.

n
I used a Simon Says Stamp die and coloured it with Copics. I also used one of my last hemp card blanks which are no longer available from Craft Creations. Such a pity as I really did like them.
Do go and have a look at all the fabulous makes from the rest of the DT.

5 comments:

  1. What a great take on the theme, lovely dies and colours super CAS creation.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty CAS card Sue. Love the textured card blank. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am loving the one corner challenge! Your card is beautiful Sue and perfectly CAS! I never thought about using just one corner, so I find this fascinating and will have to give it a try. I'm thinking it might not be as easy as it looks. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Sue! I love the colorful flowers on this beautiful base. Thanks to the invoice of the base, the card has become even more interesting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Love the floral die cut and the texture on the base card really adds to the design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...