Tuesday 26 July 2022

July Rudolph Day

It's Rudolph Day again- well actually it was yesterday, but we have until 31st to enter! I was recently looking through some old cardmaking magazines and saw an idea for using designer papers which I thought was a great way of using some up.

So I raided my stash of Christmas paper and made one. The black borders were some very old stick on ribbons and the sentiment was cut from black glitter paper.
Then I made another.

The sentiment  used the same die  and the borders were from the same set (ex QVC, I think).
And then I made a third while I was on a bit of a roll.

 
Challenges:
 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What wonderful cards and such lovely papers used.
    Love the middle border and sentiments used too.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Sue, and quick too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and a great way to use papers too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three gorgeous cards Sue, I love the papers which you can still see with the added sentiments. Thanks you for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful idea for quick cards, they look Great. I have found you after a long time, I hope now to be able to keep up with you. I don't know how, with the awful problems I have with Blogger, but Blogger let me in to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Sue, a great way of using patterned paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect design for using up patterned paper & great for batch makes xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...