Tuesday 27 September 2022

Rudolph Day - September 2022

Well normal service is not yet resumed as still testing positive and feel very lightheaded. However I did manage to make a card yesterday for the Rudolph Day challenge, and really should have chosen to do something less fiddly!


The die was another magazine freebie from quite a while ago. Originally I had intended embedding the holly leaves as well, but by the time I'd done the candles and berries I was beginning to lose enthusiasm, and actually I quite like it as it is. I added the peel off stars and sentiment as it looked a bit bare at the bottom.

Challenges:

Rudolph Day

Snippets Playground

5 comments:

  1. Inlaying just the candles and not the holly has made the candles stand out more - so it was a win-win situation. LOVELY RD card.

    Thanks for submitting homework to the Snippets Playground. I think I'll leave a nice hot toddy outside your door. I'm sure it will make you feel better! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue.
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Oh I do so hope you are soon feeling better.
    I had covid in the middle of July and am still getting the tickly cough and chestyness every morning.
    I also lost my taste and smell too luckily that is back to normal now.
    Love your wonderful card and that beautiful candel design.
    It looks fabulous.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was worth it Sue! Hope you’re feeling better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've managed to make a gorgeous card even if you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. Thank you for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sue! Hope you soon feel better - take care.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...