Friday 20 January 2023

Four Panel Card

I decided to have a go at making a four panel card for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge, as I need to build up my stock of birthday cards.The hardest part of making this was deciding what papers, card etc to use.

Eventually I went with just one paper rather than coordinating ones.

The flowers were die cut from a piece of brusho paper that was lurking in my scraps drawer using a Tim Holtz die set. The sentiment was cut from the same card as the card base and is a Concord and Ninth die set.

These are the snippets I used. The butterflies on the front are a Stampin Up punch. A few rhinestones finished it off.  So for the Butterfly challenge I have followed the card shape, theme and used three of the colours, Forest green, Fuschia (purple) and French Rose (pink)
 
Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Sometimes less is more and I love the resulting card you have made. That Su butterfly punch is one of my most go to punches. Thankyou for coming and playing in the Butterfly garden with me. There are quite a few bulbs poking their noses up through the soil. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sue. I love the effect of using the same paper on all the panels. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing design and beautifully executed too

    Happy Friday to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this four-panel card shape Sue. The papers and embellishments are lovely.

    Thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Once you've finished playing on the swings, come and find the usual suspects up in the Playground Treehouse and join us for a hot beverage and a snack. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card Sue - i love the layers, flaps and use of so many snippets.

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and the style. Found you via the butterfly Challenge
    Cheers, Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card design Sue. I often think that I should make something a little different but I always tend to gravitate to making square cards for some reason. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool card fold Sue! I love the paper you used, I struggle sometimes with matching patterns myself, so sometimes just sticking to one pattern is just easiest. Looks great on this card, love how it opens! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...