Saturday 18 March 2023

Cross Stitch and more Snowy Pics

When I was having a bit of a sort out a little while ago I came across some very old cross stitch kits which I think belonged to my late sister. I did this one and mounted it into an aperture card.


I tlooks like it needs ironing a bit more in the photo but IRL it looks OK.

Now for some more snowy pictures. Those of you who guessed Norway were right but we were actually in the Arctic Circle and got to the most northerly point in Europe. It really didn't feel that cold, even though it was -14°C!










4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cross stitch design, Sue. I thought I recognised the style of Norwegian house from our trip there last November. We travelled by sea up the west coast of Norway, around the top to Kirkenes, stopping at various places, including North Cape. Hope you had a fabulous trip and were luckier seeing the Northern Lights than we were. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures. What a trip! But -14! Brrrr!
    Love your little cross-stitched card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cross stitch . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cross stitch, it makes for a beautiful card Sue! I am so loving your photo's, they are very cool and it looks very cold there. But if the wind wasn't blowing, that temp probably was ok, it's that darn wind chill that gets us! LOL Love, love, love your photo's, they were very fun to see since I doubt I will ever make it to Norway or anywhere else outside of the USA. Heck I barely make it around anywhere in the US. LOL Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...