Thursday 20 April 2023

Wallace and Gromit

Here's the next of my April birthday cards. This time it's for my youngest son. I usually try to do one that relates to his interests - at the moment it is only mountain biking and I've totally run out of ideas. I've been making them for about the last four or five years!

I think it's time he finds a new hobby! Anyway I resorted to using some Wallace and Gromit papers and toppers from my stash, I think they came with a magazine some time ago.
 
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure this card will go down well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, Sue. I remember going on a Gromit trail in our city several years ago in the hunt for dozens of different decorated Gromits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and fab card

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. He had to love this card, it's just GREAT and fun Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card for a mountain biking loving kid. Thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Wallace and Gromit! They made me smile. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's GREAT! I'm sure he loved it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean about doing the same hobby on a birthday card, I've done football to death for my youngest son. LOL So I moved on to other types of cards for him as well. Love this one for your son, it is fun and makes me smile! Hope it made him smile too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...