Monday 8 May 2023

Last of the April Birthday Cards

I made this card for my step-daughter's partner. He is very keen on football so this image from Dr Digi was perfect for him.

I found a scrap of paper that looked like brickwork to have as a backdrop for him, and mounted it onto a scrap of red card. The image was coloured with Copics. I used red and blue because I like them together and I wasn't  sure what team he supported anyway! He seemed to be happy with it- although the cheque taat was inside it might have helped!
Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Great card Sue. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, he looks so proud he can still play, doesn't he? Love the card Sue, beautiful details and colouring.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Sue. I love the image and the background paper is perfect. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure he liked it whether or not a cheque was included! LOL! It's a super card for a football fan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun masculine card Sue! I love the image and the way you colored it. That background is cool looking and mimics a brick wall well. Love the vertical sentiment, I need to use the ones I have more but don't. Will have to keep your design in mind! Glad your daughter's partner love it, it is a very cool card-money always helps doesn't it?! LOL Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...