Tuesday 8 August 2023

Less Is More _ Photo Inspiration

It's a long, long time since I last entered the Less Is More challenge. The photo board inspiration caught my eye this week, so decided to have a play.

Somewhere in blogland I had seen this technique of swiping mini ink pads across the card, but I have no idea where it was, but thought I'd try it out. I usd Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade ( I was going to call it Lemon Drizzle- you can tell what I'm thinking about!) distress inks. The stamp is from Visible Image and I added some coloured pencil to the petals to enhance them a bit.
 
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. I think it may have been with Brenda, Sue. It’s a fabulous technique, and you've done it wonderfully, it’s a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we caught your eye--your card is amazing, and spot on with the photo inspiration!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your card - very effective! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ombre style yellows - makes for a super card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue, I love your take on the ink swiping technique!!! Your flower is gorgeous stamped in your lovely yellow inks! I am so loving this card!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful balanced design! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...